You are going to learn how to make light in Little Alchemy 2. It’s fun to play the game. You will also know what you can make from light in the game. So, let’s start.
Light is a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelength visible to human eye. It consists of photons which are referred as packets of energy. Light possesses both wave and particle nature. But you can test only one nature at a single time. So, now let’s get back to our topic.
How to Make Light in Little Alchemy
You can use the following 2 hints to make light in Little Alchemy 2. All you have to do is to find a combination that will lead you towards the desired item in the game.
Hint 1: Electricity and Light Bulb
A light bulb is the source of light. It was invented by Thomas Edison. This bulb requires electricity to produce light. It has a tungsten wire which acts as a resistance to the current.
Hint 2: Electricity and Flashlight
A flashlight is a portable light source. It usually comes with chargeable batteries these days. So, this is the right combination for our purpose.
What we can Make from Light in Little Alchemy
Now, let’s see what we can make from light in Little Alchemy 2. You just have to combine light with other items and see what combinations will give you a required item. So, a combination of light and …
- Solar cell will result in electricity
- Ocean will result in lighthouse
- Beach will result in lighthouse
- Rain will result in rainbow
- Wire will result in optical fiber
- Vegetable will result in pumpkin
- Skeleton will result in x-ray
- Sea will result in lighthouse
- Bone will result in x-ray
- Tool will result in flashlight
- Sword will result in lightsaber
- House will result in lighthouse