It is incredible how the world of crypto assets has begun to position itself for some time now, from cryptocurrencies such as Fake Bitcoin and Ethereum to Games that allow you to generate income just by having fun.
Undoubtedly, one of the most popular crypto-assets has been the Non-Fungible Tokens, better known as NFTs.
A bit of crypto history
It is crucial to buy, sell, auction, and share NFTs to know what NFTs are.
NFTs are considered crypto actives that are collectible and have emerged since 2012; only in 2021, the boom for these tokens begins, gaining more followers by creating and trading works of art.
NFTs can be a photograph, a digital design, an MP3, a GIF, among many more.
In 2021, they registered an increase in around 58% of the sales generated in previous years. They were going from about 245 to 392 million dollars worldwide.
To start creating and selling your own NFTs, you don’t need to be an expert in technology or programming, be creative and evaluate what could cause a sensation and make you generate income through art.
Steps to follow to create and sell NFT
The first thing we should know is that there are a variety of platforms that will help you create and design your NFTs; below, we will list some options; it is only up to you to choose which one suits your needs and tastes.
Most of these platforms are decentralized and operate under the Blockchain modality.
- Open sea: Only applies to Ethereum
- Rarible: Big brands are the ones that lead this platform; the competition becomes more complex
- Async art: you must have a high level of knowledge about NFTs
- Binance nft: Only applies to newbies or unrecognized users in the NFT environment
- Super rare: Your user portfolio is limited
- Nifty gateway: It is the platform most used by artists and celebrities, so their popularity diminishes the value and importance of the works of new users.
- Zora nft: Its management is complex
- Makersplace: Extremely expensive and more if you are new
- Foundation app: It is very limiting in terms of its future users; it also generates a lot of exclusivities
- Knownorigin: Your transaction costs are very high
- Christies NFT
- Mintable: Its quality is minimal
If you learn basic strategies such as introducing many arts that are created automatically, executing smart contracts through the Ethereum platform, in addition to establishing the necessary tools, among many other tricks. It will make you a more agile and faster user, managing to position yourself in digital art.
From creating to realizing an NFT project, there are many steps to follow.
To start creating your NFTs, you must have a wallet to pay the fees to list your creations, that is, the right to use the platforms.
Each platform differs in its rates, you can even find free media, but first, you must investigate them nicely so as not to put your creations in the wrong hands.
At first, the rate they establish for the listing of your NFT can be considered relatively low; it will increase according to the positioning of your creation.
In turn, once the sale does complete, you must pay a fee considered the sales commission of the NFT, and finally, will pay an additional amount for the transfer of money from the buyer’s account to the seller’s.
Having this information about the costs through the following diagram, we will quickly explain the process of commercializing an NFT:
- Create an account on any of the platforms mentioned above as long as it is one of your preferences; usually, to start, you register for free
- Link the account to your wallet
- Create your digital signature on the selected platform
- Create your collection by sending a file, as simple as attaching any file to an email.
- The forms required by the platforms do complete to provide more information to the interested parties of the creator of the NFTs
- Select the chain of blocks in which you want to register your NFT; they can be Ethereum or Polygon
- The commission for the use of the Blockchain is canceled around 2.5% of the value of the digital work.
- Created the NFT
- Set the Selling price
- Sign your Digital Artwork
- To sell your NFT
Given so many technological advances, various ways of generating income have emerged, and the crypto world would not be left behind.
Given so much diversity, what is certain is that the popularity of NFTs is a worldwide fact in which a large number of artists and creators of digital material are benefiting from this opportunity.