The smartphone market is full of different offers. Starting from elite phones ending with low-quality ones. Our task is to find the very gadget among the metal mass of mobile devices.
To understand exactly how to choose an inexpensive but high-quality smartphone, you need to answer only 2 questions:
- How much am I willing to pay for a smartphone?
- What specifications should the gadget have?
Next, we will consider different price categories, the main technical characteristics of devices and smartphones included in these groups.
How to choose a good inexpensive smartphone
Let’s start with technical specifications.
The operating system is the most important parameter of a smartphone. It specifies the interface and capabilities of the device. Three operating systems are in demand today:
- Windows Phone is the youngest operating system for this type of device. Owners of smartphones on it get access to the Microsoft software package. A nice bonus is the ability to play on Xbox;
- Android is the most widely used operating system. It is installed on almost all smartphones of Chinese companies. It boasts the Play Market store, where you can download applications for free;
- iOS is the operating system of the iPhone. Popular in certain circles.
The battery life of the smartphone depends on the capacity of the battery. In 2022, the average battery capacity is +-4500 mAh. With active use, the device will last for a day, in standby mode – 2-3 days.
It will be an advantage if the battery supports fast charging, so instead of 3-5 hours in normal mode, fast charging will take 30-90 minutes. If there is no adapter for fast charging in the kit, but it is provided by the phone (sometimes it happens in inexpensive smartphones), buy only the charger that fits the specifications, this is very important. To buy a good smartphone, go for HuaweiRamadan offer mobile phone and get your favorite phone at good price.
An important parameter when choosing a smartphone for those who like to upload photos and record videos. It is important to understand that the number of megapixels does not guarantee a quality photo. But still it matters, the brand matters.
This is one of the key characteristics when choosing a smartphone. The quality of the picture, comfort during prolonged interaction and eye fatigue depend on the type of screen and resolution. On sale there are inexpensive, but good smartphones with excellent image quality.
The quality primarily depends on the type of matrix:
- TFT is an outdated technology found in smartphones under $70. As for the image quality, fully meets the price.
- IPS is an improvement on the previous TN technology. In this type of matrix, viewing angles reach 178°. White and black colors have become more saturated, which significantly affects the realism of the picture. The most common type of matrix in the budget and mid-price categories.
- OLED is cutting edge technology. This type of sensor is characterized by exceptional image quality, no image changes when changing the viewing angle, optimized power consumption and a high price. Installed in almost all flagship smartphones. The technology has other names Amoled and Super Amoled.
There is plenty to choose from, and you can pick up a device in different price segments. But if you really have to pick something good. Visit Huawei Ramadan promotion to get smartphones at discounted prices.