Smartphones is a need of everyone, these days. Before going to the store, you need to decide which functions of your smartphone you use most often. Some people need it only for voice calls and messages, while others use their smartphone to the maximum: for video calls, social networking and messenger, reading, listening to music, watching videos and playing games.
Here are some of the features you should look at:
Which processor is better to choose?
Even if you do not plan to play much, choose a model with a powerful chipset. The processor determines how fast the device will work. In addition, support for two or more cameras, as well as augmented reality, is also a merit of the processor. If you want to buy a phone with good processor, huawei y9 should be your choice.
Today, the main manufacturers of mobile processors are MediaTek and Qualcomm. MediaTek solutions are more often used in budget devices, and Qualcomm processors can be found in all price segments. Huawei, one of the largest manufacturers of mobile devices, also produces its own Kirin processors.
The amount of RAM and built-in memory
Every year, applications and games take up more and more space in the RAM of smartphones. Devices with 2 GB of RAM can no longer cope with a large number of programs and can slow down when working with them. A modern smartphone needs at least 3 GB of RAM to function properly. It’s not worth paying for extra gigabytes – 6 or 8 GB is already too much.
The amount of storage depends on what data the user stores on the smartphone. If you listen to music and shoot a lot, install a lot of games and applications, you need at least 64 GB for information storage.
Operating system – pros and cons
The choose operating system of mine is Android. Each of them has certain advantages. Which one is better is the subject of a long-standing debate?
Android is used in a huge number of models for every taste and budget, however, from ultra-budget to flagship. Among iPhones running iOS, there are no inexpensive models.
- The advantages of Android include the flexibility of customization and greater freedom. The user can decide how the desktop and icons will look like, what information will be displayed, etc. Android gives you a lot of free will.
- Two smartphones on the same version of this operating system from different manufacturers will not look the same – they will have a different interface. Most manufacturers change the operating system, adding their own graphical shell and new features. But there are those who prefer to keep stock Android.
- The advantages of iOS devices include regular system updates that fix problems and add new features.
- As for smartphones running Android OS, mid-budget and flagship models of major manufacturers receive updates within a year or two. Budget devices can count on a maximum of one operating system update, and often do not get updated at all.
- Another advantage of iOS is a good system optimization. Since software and hardware are created by the same manufacturer, they interact with each other as efficiently as possible.
Screen matrix type
With a smartphone, we often spend several hours a day, so the screen must be of high quality. This largely depends on the type of display matrix. Budget devices often use a TN-matrix, which has poor quality and a small viewing angle. IPS-matrices can boast of high quality, excellent color reproduction and wide viewing angles.
The OLED-matrices (AMOLED, Super AMOLED) transmit true black color and are more efficient in terms of power consumption compared to IPS-screens.
If you want to buy a good and reliable phone. Go for Huawei y9, its reliable and effective in terms of performance and pricing.