What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service. It is an extensive, corporation, cloud computing platform (Cloud computing means you save all your data on the Internet instead of in a hard drive, and you can access your data whenever it is needed) provided by Amazon. This service can offer many appliances, such as compute power (explains concepts and objects concerned with software computation), database storage (this is a file format that contains all the necessary records) and content delivery services.
This service was launched in 2006 from the internal and basic framework of an organization that Amazon.com create to handle its online selling operations.
AWS offers many useful tools and different solutions for business and software developers that is available in many data centers, in up to more than 190 countries. Groups such as government agencies, education institutions, nonprofits and private companies can be benefited by AWS services. Read more about aws machine learning certification dumbs free
AWS vpc exercise questions:
There are many types of questions usually asked for AWS, some of them are as following:
- What is amazon vpc?
The amazon VPC stands for amazon virtual private cloud. It is a theoretically overlying part of the cloud that enables you to introduce many resources of AWS of your own choice, by this you can have complete command on your own virtual networking environment, including the choice of IP address range (set of four numbers, starts from 0 to 255), root table (set of all natural numbers), and network gateway configuration. You can easily adjust the network setup for your amazon vpc. Proper answer of this question is necessary for the preparation of aws vpc exercise questions.
- Required connection options for VPC:
There are many resources or different options of connections are required, for proper functioning of VPC. Some of those things are as following:
- World wide web (collection of different websites in a website server which are connected to any computer through the internet.)
- Hardware VPN (physical device that ensures the private access to a private network.)
- Internet gateway or virtual private gateway (highly available VPN that produce a connection between VPC and internet.)
- There are some other virtual connections can be used for aws vpc exercise questions.
- Best way to connect VPC to any other network:
The development of an Internet gateway is possible by using Amazon VPC. This gateway allows many devices of amazon within the VPC to connect to the Internet directly may be public or private.
- Components of amazon VPC:
- Nat gateway (Network Address Translation) was introduced on October 2015.
- The Amazon VPC side of a VPN connection is known as the Virtual Private Gateway.
- Customer’s gateway (connection with some other internet that is not private.)
- Some other resources are also used for connections like virtual private gateway, internet gateways, network address translation gateways and some other subnets (part of larger network.)
- Egress-only Internet Gateway
- Processes for the creation of VPC:
The following processes are involved in the formation of virtual privacy cloud:
- Create virtual privacy cloud
- Create larger network means subnet.
- You have to create an online portal (IGW).
- Connect your VPC to the online portal.
- Create a brand new root table
- And many other processes are involved in this, necessary for the aws vpc exercise questions.
- Benefits of utilizing aws vpc:
There are many benefits of this service, some of them are as following:
- Easy-to-Use and Intuitive
- Comfortable for the wallet
- Scalability and high functionality
- Operations that are dynamic and adaptable
- Trustworthy and safety
- Difference between stateful and stateless filtering:
Stateful Filtering can automatically respond to a request to return to the original computer by tracking the legality of the request.
Stateless filtering just has a concern with source or designation. Click here for info about aws vpc interview questions