In many casino gambling games, winning is determined solely by the player’s luck. Visitors to gambling clubs try in every way to attract Fortune to their side. In connection with this, players are superstitious people, not only for visitors to land-based establishments, but also gamblers prefer to bet in uk sites not on gamstop. Let’s look at omens and superstitions that many players follow.
Omens and superstitions for the offline casino
There are many omens and superstitions that experienced visitors to offline gambling establishments observe. They are not only related to the game itself, but also to the road to the casino. On the way to the gambling establishment, it is important to pay attention to who the visitor meets first. Meeting a woman is bad luck, meeting a man is good luck. If the first sound you hear as you enter the casino is a cry of joy, you are likely to hit the jackpot that day. Another way to get lucky is to give alms to the needy on your way to the casino.
There are also many omens about the betting itself. The most popular ones are:
- It is a bad omen to wash one’s hands before starting to play, as it is believed that by doing so one washes away one’s luck.
- It is never permissible to play against a pregnant woman at the table, as she is considered to have extra luck. However, at the same time, a pregnant woman or girlfriend present with the player will draw Fortune to the player’s side.
- Under no circumstances should one play on credit or borrowed money. Luck in this case is also considered to belong to another person to eat away (먹튀).
Players are advised to have a good luck charm with them. It can be anything. The most popular choices are:
- Peppercorns, alfalfa, you don’t have to carry the plants around, you can use images of them;
- Four-leaf clover or an image of it;
- Alligator tooth or crocodile claw – these talismans are believed to save money;
- A bottle of Cologne Holt – this tincture is said to attract good luck;
- Orchid root naturally shaped like a hand;
- Magnetic powder – believed to attract good luck and prosperity;
- A horseshoe with an image of a horse’s head;
- A rabbit’s foot – often carried by players as a trinket and kept in their hands during the game;
- A nutmeg placed in a pocket to attract Fortune;
- The numbers 7 and 13, which are lucky numbers, are worn as charms and pendants, and many players prefer to bet on them as well.
When gambling, it is advisable not to get carried away and remain calm. Fortune doesn’t like too nervous people.
Primes in online casinos
The virtual space and mobile casinos not on gamstop also has its own omens. Players who prefer to bet on websites are no less superstitious. Some of the omens have been carried over into the virtual space in the same form. For example, it is advisable to put a talisman next to oneself. Many gamblers also put a coin under their laptop or keyboard or install a Chinese mascot in the form of a three-legged toad. It is believed to attract wealth.
The time and date should be chosen carefully for betting. No gambling is allowed on bad days. Friday and the 4th and 13th are considered to be such days. Some gamblers have their own happy dates. Some believe that this phenomenon is directly related to the players’ biorhythms and they are individual for everyone.
Apart from the date, the time of betting is also important. For big winnings, some users prefer to run slots at 17:17 or 21:21. Combined with the right date, the magic of numbers can really bring good luck. It is recommended to drink chamomile tea before starting the game. It clears energy and attracts cash flow. For the duration of the game, some gamblers light a candle, any candle will do. It is believed that a live fire attracts good luck.
Each player has a streak of good luck and bad luck. So, if the gambler has already lost 3-4 times in a row, it is worth to stop. The bad luck streak can last all day, and the losses will increase. The same applies to the winning streak. If winning combinations are falling out one after another, you should not interrupt the game. However, the first time you lose, even a small one, you should stop.
Never gamble for profit and winnings. Since ancient times, it has been believed that in gambling, it is the process that counts, not the big winnings. A gambler should enjoy making bets. Only then will fortune smile on his face. Fortune is not usually favourable to gamblers who are primarily looking to make money from betting.