Have you considered a short trip to the capital? If you have, you are in luck because, in this article, you will be well informed on the things you could do in Ballard, Seattle. Ballard is a small neighbourhood with flashy restaurants, lively bars, indie shops, and ever active breweries. It is found in the northern area of Seattle, and it is known for its food, eclectic restaurants, funk, museums, and general entertainment. Enough of the introduction. Let us go into the meat of the article.
Visiting Seattle can prove to be an unforgettable experience. However, this may be only possible if you visit its major attractions and highlights. Some of the major highlights in Seattle are as follows.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: This is one of the major art galleries or museums found in Washington DC. It has a lush garden with eight beautiful galleries.
- The Museum of Flight: Ever had the opportunity of being in the Air force one? In this museum, you are afforded the opportunity to explore JFK’s Air force one.
- Washington State Ferries: Here, you can enjoy the best of rides courtesy of the government state agency.
- Kerry Park: This is a small park found on Queen Anne Hill and is close to downtown Seattle.
- Woodland Park Zoo: This is a fun and multipurpose park in Seattle, and it is a common site for picnics and other recreational activities.
- Space Needle: Here is one of the most popular places in Seattle. Enjoy the 360 and circular views.
Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle
This is a museum like no other. In this museum, all sorts of magnificent displays and exhibitions are available for tourists and locals. In this museum, iconic objects, world class exhibitions in music and television drama, literature are commonplace. It can be located next to the famous Space Needle. Its mission is to create wonderful and beautiful experiences for its visitors by displaying the best of arts and culture.
It is common knowledge that many tourists and visitors travelling to another country in transit through the United States think it is unnecessary to apply for an esta transit visa. However, the government rules that travellers, whether in transit or visiting, are on the United States soil and also to abide by the same rules as those visiting.
5 Days in Seattle
Can you imagine spending five days in Seattle, with all of the fun and amazing attractions it has to offer? It is certainly worth the while, money and waits. Seattle is majorly known for its consistent rain, steaming coffee and the famous and glorious Space Needle. You are sure to enjoy all three during your stay in Seattle. Seattle is the diamond and most loved city in the Pacific Northwest. It is your first stop city for delicious meals, beautiful scenery, and exciting entertainment. However, in order to fully explore all that Seattle has to offer, we recommend you stay for 3 to five days. Here is a guide for your five days in Seattle!
- Day 1: Begin the day with a routine visit to the Seattle Center. Feast your eyes on the beautiful and gorgeous artefacts at the Chihuly Garden and Glass. Explore the circular views at the Space Needle. Go see movies and wonderful displays at the museum of pop and culture. Close the day’s work at the Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Day 2: The foodies would especially enjoy day 2. You can start by visiting pioneer square to learn about the history of Seattle. You should also make a stop at the Pike Place Market and also Chinatown. In these places, you will discover several eateries that are ready to satisfy your culinary desires. Then you end it with a stroll in the amazing waterfront park.
- Day 3: You are halfway into your stay, so the options are getting limited. Go to the Ballard area to see the popular locks on display. Take a long walk along Magnolia Bluff to see the lighthouse. Stroll around the Capitol Hill neighbourhood, and after some rest, proceed to Washington Park and have a good meal at any of the diners.
- Day 4: Visit Mount Rainier National Park, enjoy the scenes, and take beautiful photos of the animals. You can end the day with a picnic at the alpine park.
- Day 5: Now, you can revisit some of the areas you enjoyed earlier. From the beautiful artefacts of the Museum of Pop and Culture to the food at Chinatown, the choices are enough.
One of the most important things to know before embarking on a tour is applying for an esta visa for america. You can only apply if your country is part of the VWP list, and you should check the website for the necessary information needed to complete the process. Your national ID and various emails are normally requested. Some of our previous articles have also dealt with this question in detail.