Table of Contents
ABOUT DUBAI SAFARI PARK
Plan your visit at Dubai Safari Park and witness rare species of plants and animals spread across four different habitats. See over 2,500 different animals from Asia to Africa in their specially-crafted habitat. You will be able to see animals such as the baboons, wild bears, african elephant, flamingos and gazelle as you travel through the park spread over 119 hectares.
Separated into 4 different zones, each with its own geographical theme, the Dubai Safari Park offers a one-of-a-kind experience to its visitors. The Arabian Desert Safari, African Village, Asian Village, Al Wadi, and Explorer Village are among these zones. Aside from seeing the animals, you may also participate in interactive exhibitions and tour the grounds. Make the most of your experience here by engaging in the various activities here such as the 45-minute safari journey and animal presentations.
- Encounter animals such as the Arabian Oryx, African lion, Mandarin duck and Asian wolf spread across 4 different zones- the Asian, Explorer and African village and Arabian desert safari.
- Take part in a variety of entertaining activities at the Dubai Safari Park, such as the Birds of Prey performance, giraffe feedings, bird feedings, and more.
- Learn more about the flora and fauna at the park as you attend animal presentations and explore the habitats with a marshal of the park
- View more than 100 different plant species in the Wadi region while admiring environmentally friendly contemporary technology including solar energy and water renewable systems.
- In the Dubai Safari Park, take an exciting bus safari to see animals in their natural settings.
PLACES TO EXPLORE IN DUBAI SAFARI PARK
- Asian Village: Discover Asian wildlife living in lush green forests and pristine pons when you visit the Asian village. The Asian Village is inspired by the beautiful architecture of the Asian continent, exemplifying Asia’s rich culture. One of the best features of the Asian Village is a big theater where a presentation called Amazing Creatures of the World is performed every day. Here, you can see a variety of animals living their natural life, as they walk, swim and fly. Be on the lookout for asian wildlife like Gibbon, Mandarin duck, moon bear and southern cassowary.
- Arabian Desert Safari: Inspired by the desserts of Western Asia, the Arabian Desert Safari offers numerous interactive experiences for the visitors. A guide from Dubai Safari Park will give you a general summary of the area’s fragile ecological system. Do not forget to visit the Petting zoo here with your children when you plan your visit at Dubai Safari Park. Furthermore, The Arabian Desert Safari offers a variety of educational activities for kids. You will find a large variety of flora and fauna here as well as get to see animals like Arabian gazelle, Arabian Oryx, Addax, Mountain gazelle and the famous Arabian wolf.
- Explorer Village: One of the main attractions of the park is the Safari village drive through at Explorer village. Plan your visit at Dubai Safari Park and travel through Asia’s jungles and Africa’s rainforests on a comfortable bus in the explorer village.The Elephant’s Region, which is home to a big herd of elephants, is another equally noteworthy sight at the Safari Park. You will find a lot of native animals such as the Cheetah, hippo, brown lion, greater kudu and barbary sheep here.
- African Village: Housing animals from the giant African continent, the African village gives the visitors a true experience of the African jungles and wildlife. It is a beautifully created theme park with dunes and rocky terrains that allows tourists to experience the rich African wildlife and see animals such as the Okapi, African Lion, Greater flamingo and Pygmy hippo. You can find the world’s largest and smallest land mammals, from the gigantic African elephant to the meerkat here. The reptile house has a large collection of snakes and other reptiles from Africa.
RULES AND REGULATIONS IN DUBAI SAFARI PARK
- One of the most important rules and regulations of Dubai Safari Park is to respect the animals at the park and maintain a safe distance from them. Teasing the animals is strictly not allowed.
- Scooters, skateboards, bicycles and roller skates are not allowed inside the park as they can pose harm to other visitors.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the park except in designated smoking areas.
- According to the rules and regulations in Dubai Safari Park, toys like balls, toy guns and balloons as well as flash photography are not allowed inside the park.
- Minors must be accompanied by adults at all times inside the park.
- Pets are not permitted inside the park as they may hinder the safety of other animals inside the park.
- Other essential rules and regulations in Dubai Safari Park include not bringing any outside beverage or food items inside and not littering around the park in any form.
PLAN YOUR VISIT TO DUBAI SAFARI PARK
- Location: 5CCW+H5 – Al Warqa 5 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Timing: Open everyday of the week from 10 am to 8 pm
- How to reach:
By car: Traveling by car is one of the most convenient ways to reach Dubai Safari Park. You can also avail the benefit of free parking when you arrive there.
By bus: Take bus number F10 from Rashidiya bus station to reach Dubai Safari Park.
By metro: The nearest metro station to Dubai Safari Park is Rashidiya metro station. Upon reaching the station, you can take a cab to reach the park.