We all know how the world is moving toward technology. Every single sector is investing heavily in the domain of technology so that their businesses can dominate the market at a brisk pace. The best part is that even learning and training are part of this growth. The technology involved has made learning even more engaging and interesting.
The change is humongous, and the speed of change is even more outstanding. Every single business is routing for technology that can help them bring the best out of their employees through training and help them deliver the best of services and dominate in the market.
This is when LMS steps in! A learning content management system is one of the finest platforms designed to provide training and learning solutions. This software can be developed as per business needs and is also available readymade. Businesses can get the software designed with the features and functionalities that suits them the best.
If you are still not convinced, then we are here to help you with all the stats on how businesses have adopted this technology and used it in their favor. But before that, let’s understand what LMS is and then take things ahead.
What is a Learning Management System?
When it comes to learning management systems, it is basically a learning platform that is taken into consideration by businesses around the world for providing training solutions. The LMS integration helps businesses with all types of training solutions, right from creating courses to sharing the learning materials to tracking the progress of the learners or trainees.
All you have to do is to connect with the right vendor where you can avail of customized assistance in terms of development. They understand the business approach and model and then help you have your LMS designed with the right attributes that can help you gain the maximum benefits out of it.
Using this system, you make your training process engaging and interesting, which can boost the overall performance of the business and help you march ahead in the competition. To help you out, we are here with some of the fascinating states associated with this system that has made it the must-have system for every single business.
Stats That Defines Learning Management
The way businesses are investing in custom LMS development services is making them drive for more in terms of innovation. From helping businesses provide effective training solutions to assisting boost productivity, LMS has certainly proved that it’s worth every single penny.
To make it more convincing for you, take a look at the stats below that shows how businesses have used and got adapted to the LMS era. Let’s get started:
- It has been seen that more than 77% of the companies in the US have invested in eLearning software development services.
- More than 72 percent of the companies believe that they get a competitive advantage with eLearning solutions.
- More than 67 percent of the organizations are now routing for mobile learning solutions.
- As per the latest reports, more than 70 percent of the L&D departments use LMS systems in North America.
- Not only this, more than 83% of L&D experts stated their employees were quite thrilled to be part of the respective change in terms of LMS solutions.
- More than 66 percent of the L&D professionals also specified that they made huge progress in their field of service. Their organizations appraised them with better opportunities as they upskilled themselves with the help of LMS.
- It has been seen that more than 75 percent of the employees are always routing for video-based learning when compared to reading and writing.
- In fact, more than 90% of the students consider eLearning a better solution than classroom learning, and it has proven to be effective as well.
- One of the fascinating stats related to SAAS LMS is that more than 30% of the world’s LMS investors are prominent tech service providers.
- After the impact of COVID-19, more than 66% of professionals in different business sectors are expecting their businesses to invest in virtual training and online learning.
- It has been seen that more than 56% of college students are using smartphones and laptops to get their online courses completed as per their convenience and needs. Not only this, more than 81 percent of the students have specified that they would like to use mobile devices for their coursework and all the other assignments.
- Google has received registration from more than 80,000 employees because of the LMS platform in Uacity’s HTML5 course.
- More than 70% of the L&D experts are feeling the heat as and when they are asked to calculate what has been the influence of learning, but with LMS implementation, things get easier.
- There are more than 95% of the respondents are always thinking about measuring the impact of learning. But, only 50% of the same are able to evaluate the impact of learning as per ROI and performance of the employees. But, if you take assistance from enterprise software development experts, you can use LMS to assist you with all of it.
- It has been seen that only more than 14% of the L&D experts are unable to measure the learning impacts effectively. This is when LMS plays a big role. Using LMS, one can measure the effectiveness of the learning and training solutions without any hassle and work on the best strategy of the same as well.
- As per the latest survey, it has been found that more than 33% of experts are considering putting more focus on adaptive learning approaches that can help them avail the results they are looking forward to having.
- Another fascinating fact shows that more than 42% of applicants do not match the job requirements and skills. But, more than 80 percent of the companies are considering training them with the learning management system to get the best out of it. This is because of the shortage of resources, but LMS ensures that employees are well skilled in their respective domains.
- More than 60% of professionals are thinking about completing their learnings within the office, and more than 74% of the employees are able to get access to their resources from the smartphone itself.
- More than 55% of employees consider having learning modules access while on the move so that they can complete their training at their convenience.
These stats show how the trend is moving toward Learning management systems, and businesses are adapting to it. But, you can only make the most out of it when you take the assistance of IT professional services providers and have experts assist you with customized solutions. They make sure that you get the LMS designed just the way your business needs to reap maximum advantages.
Author’s Bio: Scarlett works with the editorial team of A3logics, a leading company offering learning management system solutions. Exploring the latest technologies, reading about them, and writing her views have always been her passion. She seeks new opportunities to express her opinions, explore technological advancements, and document the details. You can always find her enjoying books or articles about varied topics or jotting down her ideas in a notebook.