AirPlay is a convenient feature that allows you to stream content from Apple devices to your TV. However, sometimes this feature may need to be fixed on an LG TV. If you’re experiencing issues with AirPlay on your LG TV, don’t worry. There are a few simple troubleshooting steps that you can try to fix the problem.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the most common causes of AirPlay not working on LG TV and provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix them. Whether you try connecting your iPhone or iPad to your TV or have trouble streaming content from your Mac, this guide will help you get your AirPlay working again.
Fixing Airplay not working on LG TV
LG TV owners have been experiencing issues with Airplay not working on their TVs for a while now. This problem is caused by a bug in the LG TV software that must be fixed. Here are the steps to fix Airplay not working on LG TV:
- First, you need to go to Settings and General.
- Under System Services, make sure that Airplay is enabled.
- If it still needs to be added, ensure your LG TV is connected to the internet.
- Next, open up Apple’s Home screen and select AirPlay from the list of available options.
- On your LG TV, press the Cast button once you’ve selected Apple’s Home screen.
How to use Airplay on LG TV
If you are having trouble accessing Airplay on your LG TV, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
- First, make sure that the TV is connected to the same network as your Apple device.
- Second, try restarting both devices.
- Third, check if Airplay is enabled on your LG TV by selecting “settings” and “general.” You can choose “Airplay” and confirm that it is enabled.
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix LG TV airplay not working:
- Check that your LG TV and Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) are connected to the same wifi network:
If you’re having trouble Airplay streaming audio or video from your iPad, iPhone, or Mac to your LG TV, make sure the devices are connected to the same wifi network. To check if they are connected, open the Settings app on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac and look for the “Wifi” section. If they’re listed under “Networks,” then they’re connected. If not, connect them to the same network using a USB cable.
- Make sure your LG TV runs the latest firmware version. You can check for updates in the TV’s settings menu:
There have been reports of LG TVs not working with AirPlay, but you can quickly solve the issue by updating your TV’s firmware. In the TV’s settings menu, you can check for updates and install any available updates. If you experience problems using AirPlay after updating your TV’s firmware, please consult your LG support representative for assistance.
There is a simple solution if you are having trouble connecting your Apple device to your LG TV:
- Ensure that AirPlay is turned on in the Settings app on both devices.
- Ensure that the LG TV is within range of the Apple device.
- Press and hold down the “AirPlay” button on your Apple device and choose “My Home” from the list of displays on the LG TV.
- Try restarting both your LG TV and Apple device:
If you’re having trouble with Airplay not working on your LG TV, try a few things. First, restart both your TV and Apple device. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your TV settings. Finally, you can contact LG support for assistance if all else fails.
- Try resetting your LG TV to its factory settings:
If Airplay isn’t working on your LG TV, try the following things to fix the problem. First, ensure that your TV’s wifi is turned on and linked to the same network as your other devices. Next, try restarting your TV and your Apple device. Resetting your TV to its factory settings may solve the issue.
- Check your firewall settings to make sure that it is not blocking the Airplay connection:
If you are having trouble Airplay streaming audio from your device to your LG TV, there are things that you can check to see if the issue is with your firewall settings:
- Be sure that your firewall is not blocking the Airplay connection.
- Ensure that your LG TV and iOS devices are connected to the same wifi network.
- Ensure that both devices’ audio quality is set to “Best.”
If everything looks good and you still cannot get Airplay working or your Roku airplay video not working, it may be necessary to contact Apple support.
If you still have issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Airplay app on your LG TV. If none of this work, there may be an issue with your LG TV’s hardware or firmware that can only be fixed by a professional. You can contact customer support to troubleshoot the problem if required.