Social media has now entered the realm of an audio-sharing platform, with Clubhouse at the vanguard, after dominating the media of sharing photographs, videos, and blog posts.
Whether you want to improve your company communications or are interested in Clubhouse clone app development with Flutter for your portfolio — this article would explain your further roadmap.
Table of Contents
What is a Clubhouse?
People from all around the world can connect on The Clubhouse, an audio-based, invite-only social networking platform, to talk, listen, and learn from one another in real-time. Users can see or participate in discussions, interviews, and chats with people on a variety of subjects. It has a certain level of exclusivity, almost like listening to a live webcast.
The platform was released in 2020 and recently this popular “social audio” software completed a Series C fundraising round, valued at $4 billion.
The Clubhouse clone is perfect for business-minded individuals who wish to create a voice-only social media network similar to Clubhouse and thrive in this market due to its business readiness, complete customizability, and high scalability.
The Clubhouse features the clone app can offer
Clubhouse clone can do everything the original app can. There is a list of main features clone apps can do:
- Hallway. All of the audio meeting rooms uploaded by the persons and communities that the users follow are displayed in the hallway.
- Feed. Users can view and explore a number of rooms in the clubhouse clone, as well as check their participants, using the feed.
- Rooms. Meetings and seminars are held in rooms. Users can set up rooms and invite participants to online talks.
- Clubs. Clubs resemble Facebook groups in many ways. Users can start or join clubs that are relevant to them.
- Invitations. Users receive an invitation when they sign up for the clubhouse clone, which they can use to invite others.
Special clone features
Developing a Clubhouse clone can open lots of ways for customization — the Perpet development team says. Use your vision to improve the app. Here are some of the features that may upgrade the basic Clubhouse app.
- Video streaming
A distinguishing feature that can be implemented in a clubhouse clone. Users can invite viewers to watch and interact with the live video streams that they offer.
- In-built Wallet
Include an integrated wallet in your app. Users may simply check their balance, start transactions, and withdraw cash.
Adding special features to your clone app can make it a serious competitor to other social apps or, in other cases, a very useful tool for your business.
Clubhouse clone roles
Original Clubhouse supports 3 main roles: admin, leader, and member. Each role has its rights and abilities. But if you are willing to create a work-related app those roles can be not enough. Clubhouse clone app development with Flutter can implement the desired hierarchy with ease.
Check out one of many possible hierarchies for the Clubhouse clone app :
- Founder. The virtual cloud’s administrator; is able to send invitations, update descriptions, and generally change regulations.
- Admin. Can confirm or delete members, accept or reject invitations, and moderate the entire event.
- Members. They can host discussion rooms and participate in both public and private sessions.
- Followers. Can only observe club events that are open to the public; they are unable to make private or public groups or separate rooms.
How to make money using Clubhouse clone
If you are an entrepreneur who is looking for a fresh idea to earn more money — you can find ways how to monetize your app below.
- Advertisements. The most effective source of income. This would encourage individuals and businesses to invest in the platform.
- Corporate accounts. Business accounts can be created by entrepreneurs. To increase traffic, they can hold seminars and link directly to corporate websites.
- Send Coins & Gifts. The speakers and event hosts can receive virtual gifts, coins, and tips from users. These tips can be exchanged for actual cash and taken out of the wallet.
- Paid Seminars & Events. There are possibilities in the clubhouse clone to host events that followers can attend by paying a fee and reserving a spot.
There are, indeed, many ways yet to find — use your analytical thinking for monetizing your app.
What makes Clubhouse so special?
After its debut release in 2020 Clubhouse still remains a very popular platform for corporate clients and content creators. Let’s see why.
- Controls The Reins. It is a novel and distinctive idea that bases the experience on user involvement.
- Diverse User Base. This app has the potential to generate communities that significantly diversify its user base.
- Indicates A Small Change. Since there are no visual components, thoughts take precedence over cultivated.
- High-quality experience. It is more authentic because the emphasis is on interaction quality rather than quantity.
- Interest-Based Viewpoint. Unlike other social platforms, the app’s algorithm fosters a personalized experience for the user.
- The App Captures Our Interest. What users should be on the lookout for in social media right now is an interest-based social network.
Technologies that can be used to develop the Clubhouse clone app
Flutter — Google-made open-source UI software development kit. It is used to create cross-platform software for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS
- Node.JS — popular and free cross-platform JS back-end server environment.
- Swift — multi-paradigm and general-purpose programming language made by Apple.
- Go — modern and reliable programming language by Google.
- Python — well-known, high-level, all-purpose programming language.
- Kotlin — general-purpose, statically typed, cross-platform programming language with type inference.
- MongoDB — cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database application with open source.
We listed some popular decisions except Clubhouse clone app development with Flutter, however, developers can choose other ways and tools to build the Clubhouse clone. It depends on the priorities and requested features.
Now, that you know the basic tools and features to include in your Clubhouse clone — you should think if and how you want to build it. If you are an experienced developer — try to find a UI pre-build and fill it with awesome features or try to write a full-function app from scratch.
However, if you are an entrepreneur or a business owner — you should delegate this job to carefully chosen professionals if you want to get a successful and reliable app.