Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, USEP has issued further guidelines for Fulbright scholarship 2021 to ease the application process for students. The last date for Fulbright application submission will not be extended.
Students are required to apply within the allocated time frame for the application. GRE results can be uploaded later.
Fulbright Scholarship 2021 Important Notice
USEP has issue important updates about fulbright scholarship 2021 program.
- Applications will be accepted without a GRE score report. You may be required to take the GRE or another English language test at a later date or before placement if you are selected. Applicants who already have valid GRE score reports should submit them with their application.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.5 (equivalent to 75% in the percentage and division system) is required for applicants in the proposed fields of Pure Sciences, Management, Public Policy, Engineering, Technology, Energy, Finance, Business, and Economics. (The required CGPA should be reflected in the final transcript of your last degree.)
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 (equivalent to 50% in the percentage and division system) is required for all other fields.
- If for any reason, you cannot provide the final transcript of your last degree and your previous degrees with the application, your application will be considered incomplete. If you are unable to submit your final transcript along with the Fulbright application for any reason, please do not apply this year.
- If any of your transcripts do not explain the grading system or are not translated into English (applicable to different degrees), the application will be considered incomplete. Transcripts with Pass or Fail that do not explain the grades or percentage of the results will not be acceptable this year. Grades or rates stated in the application must be backed by clear and understandable documentary proof, or they will not be accepted.
For further details please do contact: [email protected]
Offered Level of Courses
Fulbright 2021 offers scholarship in following two course levels.
- Masters degree program
- PhD degree program
An applicant should meet the following requirements for eligibility.
- Pakistani citizen
- Working and living in Pakistan
- Strong academic career except for clinical medicine
The applicant will be considered ineligible if he/she meets any of the following criteria.
- Dual nationality of Pakistan and US or having US citizen family members including spouse, parent, fiance or child over 18 years
- The candidate already received a Fulbright scholarship
- Already pursuing education in the USA or having work/residence visa in any country.
A complete application requires the following.
- Completely filled application form
- 3 reference letters
- GRE score report
- Submission of the scanned transcript along with University grading criteria
Notice: Documents attested by HEC are preferred but degree & transcript attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application submission.
Applicants can submit their application for Fulbright 2021 by July 15, 2020.
Please do contact us if you need any further details about the Fulbright program or visit the USEP website to know about the Fulbright scholarship program.
Fulbright Program Flyer
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Fulbright stipend?
It includes all necessary expenses that guarantee the same living standard as most American graduate students. It covers books, visa fees, health insurance, a computer, and much more.
What does it means to be a Fulbright scholar?
A Fulbright scholar is sent to the USA for a Master’s and Doctoral degree. The program is fully funded by the USAID.
What GPA do you need for a Fulbright?
The minimum CGPA requirement for pure sciences is 3.5 and for all other remaining fields, the minimum CGPA requirement is 3.