Selecting a paint gun system might be challenging if you still determine your requirements. This manual is intended to walk you through each of the inquiries that would help you choose the finest system.
Choose Your HVLP Turbine: This HVLP spray gun system comparison will show you how to choose the best turbine paint sprayer for your needs.
We frequently get calls from painters with inquiries like these:
- Which spray gun works best for painting cars?
- Which is the Best hvlp spray gun?
- Which turbine HVLP is ideal for painting automobiles?
- Can I spray furniture with an hvlp spray gun?
- Which air sprayer is ideal for usage at home?
- Which HVLP sprayer is ideal for use on kitchen cabinets?
- Where can I find a spray gun for cars?
We can respond to each of these queries, but the first step is determining the turbine series and the required number of required stages. The answers to the following two questions will primarily determine this:
Are you a professional, a do-it-yourselfer, or a hobbyist?
- DIY/Hobbyist: The Apollo HVLP ECO Series is made for painters on a tight budget, at-home users, or hobbyists. It works well for people who infrequently use the turbine for a few hours at a time.
- Professionals should choose the Power or Precision Series if their livelihood depends on the efficiency and caliber of their painting. These professional paint spray turbines are outfitted with Best cordless Paint Sprayer Gun with significantly improved speed, power, versatility, and flexibility. They are intended for daily use for several hours.
How thick or viscous will the coating that you will be spraying be?
The thickest coating you will utilize should be considered when choosing your turbine. In general, heavier pressure is needed for thicker coatings.
One of the more often inquiries we get is, “Can you spray latex paint with a hvlp sprayer?” as an illustration. It is entirely feasible to apply latex paint with an HVLP sprayer. Utilizing an HVLP turbine with more power and higher stages is crucial since latex paint has a thicker consistency (higher viscosity).
Configure Your Spray Gun: An Apollo A7700 hvlp spray gun, an atomizing set, and either a cup or an adaptor for disposable cups are included with an HVLP turbine system purchase. (such as 3M PPS).
You must configure your A7700 Spray Gun after choosing your turbine system.
- Setting up Atoms
Many painters find it handier to have two or three pre-configured A7700 guns with the proper atomizing set for each of the different liquids to be sprayed, even though switching out atomizing sets is swift and straightforward when changing liquids. Professional vehicle painters, for instance, frequently use one Jusfitools hvlp spray gun for priming, one for the basecoat, and a third for the clear coat. You can buy needles, nozzles, and air caps individually or in sets.
You have a few options regarding how to position the cup on your spray pistol. These choices depend on personal preference. A conventional, reusable cup or an adaptor for use with a disposable system like 3M PPS are both included in the turbine kit. Traditional cups can be used again but must be cleaned in between.
There are also siphon-feed cups attached to the spray gun’s bottom and gravity-feed cups on top of the Paint Sprayer Gun.
Suction or gravity-fed guns are both options, but HVLP Paint Sprayer Gun offer true precision, control, and practical paint application.
These characteristics make the hvlp spray gun and high-performance turbine sprayer in this range ideal for seasoned DIYers and professional painters and decorators.
The turbine sprayer and the guns are available separately or together. For complex furniture, trim, fences, or detailed painting or staining, the hvlp spray gun is the best option.