- You should not let water touch the planted area for the first few days. You can start taking a shower when your doctor deems it appropriate. However, while taking a shower, you should touch the scalp as little as possible and should not use pressurized water.
- During the first week, you should not lie down on the transplanted area. Otherwise, the hair follicles may move and the desired result cannot be obtained. Also, in the first days, you should pay attention to wear loose-fitting clothes as much as possible.
- It is important that the planting area is not exposed to the sun. Especially in the first few weeks, you should not be able to wear a hat, so you should be careful not to go out during the daytime. If the first 3 months; You should protect the skin from the sun by wearing a hat that will not pinch your head.
- Since cigarette consumption will prolong the healing process, you should not smoke after hair transplantation. However, before sudden blood pressure changes occur, it is beneficial to quit smoking before hair transplantation instead of suddenly quitting after the procedure.
- Hot and sweating can cause damage to hair follicles. For this reason, you should take care that the environment is as cool as possible. You can also apply cold. You can cool your face without touching the ice to the transplanted and donor area.
- You can return to your daily life within a few days after hair transplantation. However, you should not do sports for 15 days. It is useful to wait 45 days to do heavy training.
- When washing your hair, you should stay away from basic soaps with low PH value.
When does the pain go away after hair transplantation?
In the process of hair transplantation, the roots taken from the donor area are transferred to the area to be transplanted. In the meantime, it is normal to feel slight pain after the procedure as small sized holes are drilled. Also, you should not forget that pain can occur in different parts of your face in the first few days after transplantation.
Depending on the method used, you may feel numb at the roots for a few hours after planting. At this point, it pays to pay extra attention because you won’t feel if any contact has occurred.
After the numbness has ended, you may see pain and bleeding, especially in the donor area. Since it will prevent the roots from sticking, you should not wipe the blood and wait for it to shed itself. Although the pain may vary from person to person, it is completely gone within one week on average. In the process, you can use painkillers in consultation with your doctor.
Healdone for a Safe Hair Transplant
In hair transplantation, the preferred clinic is of paramount importance. When you make the right decision, not only will the transplanted area and the donor area heal faster, but the result will also be more successful.
Before transplantation, the width of the balding area and how often the person wants the hair are taken into account. After the analyzes made by Healdone, it was decided how many roots to make and the process started. You can contact Healdone Hair Transplant Clinik for hair transplantation safely.