Would you like to be a fitness woman? Or are you a fitness woman but would like to be effective? Here are 17 great tips on how to become an effective fitness woman:
17 Tips for Fitness for Women to Stay Fit and Healthy!
- Get a program that will best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be suited for you. Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the fitness program is not for you, it will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
- Set realistic targets. Wouldn’t you be frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and will not give you false hopes. It is important to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and timelines that are realistic.
- Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason mainly is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories and then you lessen the fats in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. Multi-joint exercises are also said to be effective but time saving.
- Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder will not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on your previous data. A daily log will also motivate you since you are able to track how far you have gone. It builds confidence since there is a written proof something that was successfully accomplished.
- Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check if there is much momentum when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
- Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help you prevent being bored and losing energy physically and mentally.
Read More: Best Nighttime Fat Burners Reviews
- Be Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of trainees is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control. Having control is having the sense ownership where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. To do this you also need to be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
- Staying fit and healthy starts with a balanced diet. Know and monitor the right weight for your age. Consult your doctor to learn what food you should avoid and follow your eating discipline routines. If you are trying to lose some weight, foods with high calories should be omitted from your meals. Food with high fiber and low fat should be included a priority in your grocery list instead of red meat, sugars and fats.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking at least eight glasses of water everyday. This cleanses the body from impurities. It is also advised for lactating women to increase water intake to keep the body hydrated.
- Take Vitamins and Supplements. Do not forget your Calcium supplement. Sufficient Calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. This has been proven to prevent having cramps and Pre-Menstrual Period (PMS) Symptoms. It also prevents Osteoporosis especially for menopausal women. Vitamin E boosts strong immune system. Women who undergo menopausal period should take Vitamin E-400 as it stops night sweats and hot flashes. Also, Vitamin E is said to be best in avoiding wrinkles when aging.
- Quit smoking. If you are smoking, stop. It is also a big “NO” for pregnant women, as this will affect the health of the baby. Pregnant women who smoke may pass the harmful content of cigarettes to babies through the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that women smokers are more prone to diseases than men smokers. Women who smoke have a high risk of getting breast cancer. Also limit your alcohol intake.
- Incorporate exercises in your daily routine. Take a walk after work, use stairs instead of elevator or play with your kids when you are at home. Home exercises are also effective especially when you do not have time to go to the gym and would like to lose some weight. Yoga and Pilates are only a few of the many effective exercises you can do at home. Exercises help in limiting the risk of cardiovascular diseases. To enhance your workout performance and build more muscles you can use the best legal steroids for sale. These legal steroids contain 100% safe and natural ingredients that naturally increase your testosterone production and help build muscle mass safely.
- Avoid stress. Many women are prone to too much stress. Stress has been known as cause to many sicknesses. As much as possible take time to relax. Read a good book, hang out with friends and engage into sports. Pamper yourself by going to parlors or you can do some shopping. And do not forget to get enough sleep to revive your energy.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Wear hats when under the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is bad for your skin. The skin is prone to cancer when exposed to too much sunlight. It also speeds up the aging of skin cells, which causes wrinkles to women.
- Make sure to visit your dentist to keep that beautiful smile. Always have it cleaned to prevent cavities and bad breath.
- Visit your Gynecologist. Women who are eighteen and above should have their Physical Examination annually especially for the Pap Smear test. Women who are forty and up should have their mammograms and the Breast self-exam is encouraged once puberty has been reached and should be a habit as they mature
- Safe sex is strongly recommended. Use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
Fitness for Women: Definitely Not a Waste of Time
Fitness basically refers to the state of being healthy. Hence, it will really be wonderful if people will commit themselves to fitness throughout their lives.
Read more: iron grip plates
It is stated in the Bible that our body is our temple. Therefore, it is our obligation to preserve it. For this reason, maintaining the health of both the mind and the body is a noble act.
But of course, this involves a great amount of effort as well as thorough actions. Anyhow, no matter how tough it will be, the fruit is very rewarding. A happy and healthy life, not all is privileged to have it, only the diligent few.
Fitness exercise is very important on ones routine. Through fitness exercise, people are able to fight several diseases. One of which is the killer disease, the heart disease.
Sadly, more and more people nowadays tend to ignore this kind of activity. Hence, more and more people too are suffering from different diseases. No wonder hospital businesses are prospering by gaining lots of clients, even it is against the will of these patients.
In fact, the suggested activities for fitness and health by the Council of the President on Physical Fitness and the Surgeon General are not generally followed by high school students nowadays. This covers the 33 percent of its population throughout the United States.
The attitude of neglecting physical fitness of these youths is usually carried by them as they turn into adulthood. Of course, there will be an increase on the number of sufferers from various diseases caused by weak resistance.
The National Institute on Aging showed a report that America comprises only 58 percent of its people who are engaging in a program of lifetime fitness. And this fitness program is done only in their free time. Only about 26 percent are regularly performing the lifetime fitness program. Most often, about three times each week.
The importance of a commitment to lifetime exercise is always being stressed. However, more people often times neglect it. Frequently, people use to disregard the fact that it can really do an enhancement on the value of one’s life.
Most probably you have already heard that the common causes of deaths in this country are heart disease, stroke, accidents caused by unintended injuries, cancer and chronic lower respiratory ailments. These diseases are actually the five most common causes of deaths yearly as reported by the Center for Disease Control. Read about the most common nutrients that are vital for your health and you need them badly for your good health.
Think about it. All of the mentioned common causes of deaths can easily be avoided. But only if people will give enough attention on fitness exercise, much more if they commit themselves into lifetime fitness. But definitely, accidental deaths are excluded.
When referring to lifetime fitness program, we are not only dealing on physical exercise. But also, this program includes a diet that needs to be observed.
It is very imminent that with lifetime commitment of physical fitness, life will be lengthened. And definitely be enjoyed. With a healthy mind and body you can enjoy life more, you can pick more daisies.
The last sell is yours. Will you be cautious of your health and commit to lifetime fitness? Or do you just prefer to abuse it and suffer more in the end?
Not all programs work for all types of people. There is no workout that is best for everyone. But you learn from experienced people. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder everyday and add variety. Doing these things, you will discover that a lot of programs will work for you.