Not in a plan to sit in front of tv this weekend? If yes, may I know the reason?. I asked this question to my brother a couple of days ago and he said that he is busy travelling for some office purpose. Then, I suggested to him an application called Cinema HD and explained everything about it. Today, I have decided to share my view point and stuff related to cinema hd app in this article with you all.
Cinema HD v2 is an android movie application which allows you to watch a lot of movies and tv shows for free of cost. You can’t download it from the google play store because it is not available on google play. Don’t worry, you can still download it but from a third party website.
Interesting right? Let’s go ahead and know more about it before you actually download and install the app on your mobile device.
Table of Contents
Everything That You Need To Know About Cinema HD
Cinema HD is a free movie app using which, the android users can watch and download movies, tv shows. Since it is a free app, it has some limitations such as down times, wrong links and issues with the subtitles.
Don’t worry, cinema hd has crossed all those levels and came with a new avatar recently. The latest version of cinema hd v2 has an improved user interface and literally has no errors with respect to the content and features.
On the home screen, you can see various recommendations such as tv shows and movies. By going to the hamburger menu, you can explore various sections such as filters, different categories, settings and other stuff.
If you are interested, you can witness the magic on your android phone right away. Let’s get started with its downloading process first.
Download Cinema HD v2 for Android Mobiles & Tablets
Since it is a third party application and unavailable on google play store, the approach to its download process is completely different. I have shared the step by step procedure for you and recommending you to follow the same.
- Open a web browser on your mobile device and enter info/v2-apk7/ in the url and hit enter.
- If you feel that it’s difficult to type the url, download cinema hd v2 apk from here directly.
- Once you land on the website of the cinema hd app, scroll down till you see the download button and click on it once you see it.
- That will load the download link of the cinema hd app and you can download the latest version.
- Once the download has begun, wait until you see that the file gets downloaded completely.
The real challenge begins now. You cannot install third party apk files on your android devices actually. But, there is a tweak called Unknown Sources. If you can enable this option on your device, the installation process will be a cakewalk for you. Want to know more? read below.
How To Install Cinema HD APK on Android?
Below are the steps that you should follow in order to install the apk file of the cinema hd app on your mobile device.
- Open Settings application on your android phone or android tablet.
- Go to Lock Screen and Security.
- Open Privacy Settings.
- Tap Developer Options.
- Enable Unknown Sources option. Some devices will have a toggle bar and some will have a check box. So, toggle on if your device has a toggle bar or check mark if your device has a check box.
- Now, open up the Downloads folder.
- Click the cinema hd apk file to start the installation.
- Tap Install option when the installation prompt is shown on your mobile device.
- It may take around 5 to 10 seconds to display the final screen of the installation.
- Once it is installed, it shows you the options Open & Done.
- Tap the Open option to launch the application on your android device and start watching the movies and tv shows that you love.
Installation is over right? don’t waste the time guys. Launch the app and go through the available content and pick the one that you want to watch today. You can also stream the content from your mobile device to your tv using chromecast and roku. See you again with another interesting post, good luck.