For potheads, the question: “How long does hashish stay in the urine?” is quite important, especially when you have to take tests on the eve. We want to upset drug addicts at once: although vegetable drugs are excreted from the body, quite slowly. All the more, modern methods of diagnosing addictions are at a high level, they are able to identify even how many days ago the person used THC gummies by urine, blood, hair, nails, saliva, etc.
How long does marijuana last in the urine
The average time marijuana traces are present in the body is 3 to 30 days (sometimes longer). It depends directly on how often a person resorts to cannabis. A 2017 study found the following order of approximate detection times depending on the frequency of use:
- In the case of first-time cannabis users, tests can give a positive result within 3 days.
- Users who resort to marijuana 3-4 times a week may fail the drug test within 5-7 days.
- People who use cannabis once a day or more will test positive within 30 days or more.
- Factors that contribute to the accumulation of marijuana in the urine
- Regular cannabis use is the most significant factor contributing to the accumulation of THC metabolites.
- If you’re a proponent of a leisurely lifestyle with a minimum of exertion and a maximum of delicious food, you’ll have a fairly high concentration of THC metabolites in your body. They accumulate mainly in fatty tissues.
- The higher the THC value of the products used, the more of it remains in the body.
- The rate at which cannabinoids are eliminated from the urine is directly related to metabolism. The faster a person’s metabolism, the less THC is accumulated in fatty deposits.
- Low physical activity slows down a person’s metabolism, resulting in more THC markers remaining in the urine.
How to get rid of traces of marijuana in your urine
The very first step is to stop using cannabis altogether. The next step is to move on to measures that promote the rapid elimination of THC metabolites from the body. But it is worth bearing in mind that everything is very individual. It is simply impossible to talk about a specific time frame. The only thing that can be said for sure is that these methods will significantly speed up the detoxification process:
- Drink as much water as possible. This will tangibly speed up the metabolism, which will contribute to the accelerated elimination of THC markers from the body. We are talking about 4 liters of water per day.
- Herbal teas, which help to eliminate toxins from the body, are a good solution.
- The pH level plays an important role in the cleansing process. It always varies from person to person, but the most favorable range is between 7,35, and 7,45. At this level, toxins will leave the body much faster. You can determine your own pH level by carrying out a special test, which is sold at the drugstore.
- You should radically change your diet. It is necessary to eat as many “alkaline” products as possible. These include cucumbers, spinach, avocado, celery, lime, and others. It is necessary to exclude “acidic” foods from the diet as much as possible.
- Physical activity significantly speeds up the metabolism, and, therefore also contributes to the accelerated excretion of THC residues from the body.
Alternative to THC
Another way to be “friendly” with cannabis and not worry about test results is to choose CBD varieties of cannabis. A positive result, in this case, is only possible with regular use of a large quantity of the product (because some THC is present in these plants anyway).
CBD brings a nice relaxing effect and has therapeutic qualities. It quickly relieves pain, nervous tension, muscle fatigue, and cramps, making it an excellent cure for these ailments if purchased from a reputable source.
To avoid excessive accumulation of THC in the body, making it easier to eliminate on very short notice, it is better to choose a variety with a high level of CBD predominance. But you have to keep in mind that they also contain THC and will accumulate in any case.
One such variety is Chem Beyond Diesel CBD. It contains 8-15% CBD and 5-12% THC. This ratio provides a great mood boost with no kinks to the psychedelics and a pleasant relaxation without the sedative effect. If necessary, all the detox methods given in this article will allow you to get rid of the THC reserves generated during its use as quickly as possible.