There are vital skills you would wish you had learned earlier before visiting a casino, especially one with a บาคาร่าboard game. The fun, suspense, and financial blessings surrounding the baccarat would make you wish you had learned how to play much earlier. No worries, if you’re reading this right now, that never means too late. Just relax as we walk you through the step-by-step tutorials on playing baccarat.
All the contenders on a บาคาร่า table would place their bets.
The baccarat game starts with the dealer passing the player’s hand facedown cards towards the board section where ‘player’ is indicated.
The dealer will also pass the cards of the banker’s hand facing towards the section of the board where the banker is indicated.
The dealer will call out loudly ‘no more bets’ and then count the points.
The contenders who placed their bets on the side with 9 points or closest to nine points wins in the บาคาร่า game.
- Numbers higher than 9 and ‘J’ ‘Q’ and ‘K’ have zero value in a baccarat game.
- When either the player or banker scores a point higher than 9 or has two integers, the first integer is removed, and only the last integer value counts. For example, if the addition of the two cards a player draws is 16, we remove the 1, and the player will have only 6 as his points in the baccarat game.
- If a player’s or a banker’s card is revealed first and that first side has 9 points, that side automatically wins, which is called a natural.
- If you stake $200 on a banker in a baccarat game and win, you will get back $200 minus 5% of your winnings being paid to the dealer as commission. This means $200+$200 =$400 – 5% = $380 (you actually winning).
- You would also get a score sheet from the dealer to record all your winnings on a baccarat table.
- If, for any reason of choice, the contenders do not wager on either of the layout areas designated “Player” or “Banker,” the dealer shall still turn over the cards drawn to that part where no one wagered on and still count the card points.
- All players are expected to openly display in clear view of all other players and the Table Inspector all the chips they hold during a baccarat game.
- Any player found guilty of concealing, pocketing, or hiding chips during a baccarat game shall be disqualified.
Simple, right? Now that you have learned all that you will ever need to know about the baccarat board game, we have only one thing left to say to you; let’s start winning big. We wish you all the best and good luck!