One of the most common and frequently used methods of creating advertising images today is large format printing. It is based on an innovative technology that has become popular due to its ability to create very clear, high quality and saturated images on large media that are much larger than standard formats. The use of abrasion resistant inks is also considered an important advantage.
Intprint company offers its services in large format printing and creation of advertising constructions for outdoor or indoor placement. These are various banners and stands of high strength, durability and versatility. They can be used outdoors or indoors, made for exhibitions, sports competitions and other public events.
The main advantages of large format printing
It is not without reason that this technology is widespread in modern printers and advertising agencies engaged in the production of printed marketing products. This method involves applying images to roll-type materials. These are self adhesive films, banner fabrics, paper, and canvases. Solvent or eco-solvent inks are used – their choice depends on where exactly the finished structure will be used, outdoors or indoors.
Wide format printing has a lot of advantages:
- The picture does not burn out in the sun. All thanks to the use of UV-resistant ink. They retain brightness and color saturation for a very long time.
- The image is not afraid of water. Solvent ink is resistant to moisture and any other natural factors. They are not afraid of snow, fog, sharp temperature fluctuations. They are perfect for creating pictures that will be installed outdoors.
- Possibility to create non-standard posters and posters. Large format printing is so called because it involves working with media, the size is much larger than the standard A4 or a5. They can be up to 5,000 mm in width or height.
Large format printing is in demand not only when creating large advertising products like Bauzaunbanner drucken or PVC-Mesh Banner drucken. It is also required when you plan to print on cars, as well as during the design of stands and showcases at exhibitions, in various points of sale and shopping malls. With this technology, it’s easy to get a really attractive, high-quality image.
Production of advertising banners, stands and other means for outdoor advertising
Such products have become especially popular recently. They unobtrusively inform the potential customer about products or services, capturing the maximum target audience.
Intprint produces a variety of mobile stands and designs that are ideal for exhibitions, sports competitions and other public events. These include, for example:
- X-banners. They are bases for fixing the banner with advertising information. For its fixation, special eyelets located on the structure are used. Among the models there are budget, the simplest, and more expensive options.
- Roll-up and pop-up stands. Allows quickly and qualitatively organize advertising in any space, place necessary information.
- Fly banner. In our arsenal are mobile constructions to place flags with corporate logos and other symbols, as well as information about the event or competition.
All such designs are indispensable for large-scale advertising campaigns, promotions, or during public events of any type.