Cryptocurrencies are winning the thoughts and minds of more and more personalities around the world. They are an excellent investment option, they allow you to earn money, carry out monetary transactions quickly and reliably.
Most transactions with coins like ETH to BTC are carried out through special cryptocurrency exchanges, however, an alternative method has recently become most popular – through cryptocurrency exchangers.
A cryptocurrency exchanger is a unique set created to trade money for other tokens or actual currency. There are two types of exchangers:
1) Offline. These exchangers have a physical office.
2) Online. They do not have offices and work online.
How to exchange cryptocurrency?
Using exchangers is easy. First, you need to find a suitable exchanger and create a cryptocurrency wallet if it is not available. Now you need to go to the site, register, if required, and choose the appropriate exchange direction.
Most often there are two columns in the menu: “I receive” and “I give”. In the first, you need to select the currency or cryptocurrency that you want to receive, in the second – what and how you plan to pay. The envisaged exchange fee is usually indicated under these windows.
After that, you must indicate the amount of purchased coins and enter payment details. If it is a Webmoney system, you must indicate your full name, wallet number in the system or WMID.
In the end, all that remains is to click on the “Exchange” button and follow the instructions. After the exchange is completed, a notification is sent to the email address about the receipt of funds by the exchanger and the timing of the receipt of purchased coins or money. It should be borne in mind that the operations carried out can be performed in different modes:
1) Manual. The operator of the exchanger manually checks each application, the fact of receipt of funds and sends coins upon application. The longest procedure, which can take several days.
2) Semi-automatic. The user pays for the application, and the system automatically transfers money to him. The whole operation takes on average 10 to 15 minutes, but sometimes it takes several hours.
3) Automatic. Allows you to use templates for exchange, after which the application is created in just a few clicks, and after paying for it, money or coins are immediately transferred to the specified account.
Differences between the exchanger and the exchange
The main difference is that an exchange is a trading platform, it is an intermediary who does not himself participate in transactions, and transactions are carried out between users. The exchanger serves as a merchant and a customer with whom the user operates.
Because of this, the transfer rate depends entirely on the goals of its proprietor. You can see the cryptocurrency list price. He independently sets the course for each direction. At the identical period, for every change, you will have to spend a special performance of cryptocurrency exchangers, which is much more than the payment for transactions on transfers.
But exchangers also have advantages:
1) Availability. The exchange is very simple. To do that, you do not still need to record on the site, it is suitable to show your pay features and compensate for the generated form. In extension, the interface of the exchangers is pretty obvious; they carry most pay policies, automated centers, cards of various banks, etc.
2) Speed. Money can be exchanged extremely quickly. Correctly selected operating mode allows you to complete the entire procedure in 10 minutes.
3) Discounts. Some programs give commissions for current users, as well as for normal users, due to which the charge for changes can be decreased many occasions.